A new solution to the problem has been posed in the form of the Dash Genie, which is the world's first suction-based dashboard holder.
The Genie is designed to cling tightly to your dashboard without the need for adhesive and won't leave behind any sticky marks.
The Dash Genie can be attached to the dashboard with the use of a simple suction cup which should then keep your phone tightly in place, whether you're hurtling over speed-bumps or swinging around corners.
You can display your phone in either portraint or landscape, and tilt the holder itself, so that you ensure the best position to read your Sat Nav from it.
Sony Ericsson Features:
- easy to install and use, it keeps your phone secure and in reach while driving
- can be used on its own, with bluetooth car kit HCB-30
- allows connection of accessories
- keeps the phone firmly attached and close at hand
- the HCH-40 is a passive holder for in-car use
- mounted on the dash of your vehicle Car Holder
- HCQ-30 car kit or in combination with a portable handsfree and car charger
Sony Ericsson HCQ-30 car kit
Sony-Ericsson T68i plug & go car kit
Sony Ericsson HCH-30 Car Holder
Sony Ericsson HCH-37 Car Holder
Sony Ericsson HCH-38 Car Holder
Sony Ericsson HCH-61 Car Holder